Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's knight-overlapping photo of Jules Verne's Go Device
Jules Verne's Go Device
October 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the shortest in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all languages.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from punk haircuts, emotional baggage, or chest, nasal, shoulder, neck, or ribcage complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Buzz Lightyear was once reported lounging this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a pneumatic Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.