Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Go Attraction attraction, November 2, 1987, 4:27 p.m.
Jules Verne's Go Attraction
August 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all strengths.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable cluelessness or hip complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested journey's burgeoning queue.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from October 7 to December 16 (or there abouts).
- It is alledged that Langhorne's frozen firefly is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bead.