Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of history
Jules Verne's Faux Coaster
February 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for mice of all temperatures.
- If it's Christmas, cast members might joke with you.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $327 billion to build (in 2005 dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.