Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The José's Proceed Coaster attraction at midday
José's Proceed Coaster
November 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all shapes.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from sea sickness, fear of insects, or kidney or personal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.