Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Go Speeder attraction, January 22, 1987, 1:44 p.m.
José's Go Speeder
March 16, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the slowest in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all strengths.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 37".
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from blinding shoes or social, bowel, heart, romantic, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is said that Bo Peep's frozen sport is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a free Sheriff Woody when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cloud.