Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A light view of José's Faux Coaster when it's inundated in cargo
José's Faux Coaster
September 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for kids of all strengths.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be free from runny nose, bad haircuts, or viral, bowel, or lycanthropic issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- This thrill ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.