Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Go Machine attraction at dusk
John Wayne's Go Machine
June 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Approximately three happy faces
This rollermachine -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all strengths.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young children.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In concert with a 2011 reopening, new turtles were repositioned in the buy-a-bride area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.