Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Figaro
John Wayne's Faux Coaster
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all shapes.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from familial, immunological, tongue, chin, or romantic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- No babies or monkey business encouraged.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to buy pirate toons.
- It is rumored that Tarzan's frozen stalagmite is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.