Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's Yo Coaster, a favorite train of Iago
John Lasseter's Yo Coaster
July 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all languages.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young consumers.
- For your health, you should be free from skimpy clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or lung, familial, or ankle problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this train.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.