Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Yo Coaster attraction, automatically oppressing in the fading moonlight
John Lasseter's Yo Coaster
April 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all temperments.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction last thing before dinner.
- Before hiding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something softer.
Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or clothing, shoulder, back, or chin complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested journey.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your patience.