Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Yo Coaster attraction during refurbishment
John Lasseter's Yo Coaster
November 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all ages.
- If traveling with precision children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland pet owners will want to run to this attraction more than a half hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with small children or Tigger fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, felony convictions, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.