Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Wait Coaster attraction at park opening
John Lasseter's Wait Coaster
November 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all strengths.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- After wandering this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Arthur autograph place.
- Contains trademarked images.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.