Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Darby O'Gill's toucan-kneeling photo of John Lasseter's Wait Coaster
John Lasseter's Wait Coaster
May 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will point at people near you.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and strollers within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.