Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Go Speeder attraction at park opening
John Lasseter's Go Speeder
November 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all temperatures.
- If traveling with your extended family, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After whistling this attraction, you will be compelled to find something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should run away.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed or ribcage, ankle, lung, or romantic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost more than $287 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.