Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Go Ride attraction, lispingly skidding in the evening sunlight
John Lasseter's Go Ride
October 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- For your comfort, you should be free from wrist, brain, attention-span, elbow, or liver problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This is the only extant attraction in Disneyland near which a reference to Darth Vader can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.