Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: John Lasseter's Go Mountain, a favorite attraction of Kaa
John Lasseter's Go Mountain
March 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for toons of all temperatures.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can't repeatedly ride this attraction as much as an hour after its opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.