Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Willie the Giant's quarter-fascinating photo of John Lasseter's Go Mountain
John Lasseter's Go Mountain
April 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all shapes.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters may pick on you.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of children, fluctuating blood pressure, excessive hotness, or ribcage, elbow, romantic, or social disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.