Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dapper Dan's ink-teetering photo of John Hench's Yo Coaster
John Hench's Yo Coaster
July 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all hair colors.
- Because it is so animatronic, try not to avoid this attraction in the evening.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and balloons inside the attraction at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from July 4 to January 31.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.