Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Wait Coaster attraction during construction
John Hench's Wait Coaster
November 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all heights.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs while trying to find this attraction.
- Special effects may be too startling for young children.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the baseballs was textured to age as a tribute to Rex the Dinosaur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.