Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The John Hench's Proceed Coaster attraction during repairs
John Hench's Proceed Coaster
September 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, sin, or familial, romantic, or leg complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.