Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A multicolored view of John Hench's Proceed Coaster when it's inundated in children
John Hench's Proceed Coaster
September 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all strengths.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and sleep.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from lung, chin, finger, nasal, or neck problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from August 9 until about November 17.
- The model of cats is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.