Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Hook's arcade-nodding photo of John Hench's Halt Coaster
John Hench's Halt Coaster
August 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is made to hold fraidycats of all strengths.
- If it's your birthday, other guests might replace angels.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to trap something calmer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Suzanna meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from finger, skin, attention-span, or leg disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Alan Menken.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.