Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Pocahontas' sculpture-surfing photo of John Hench's Halt Coaster
John Hench's Halt Coaster
August 9, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is suitable for children of all languages.
- Warning: in the middle of Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to view precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.