Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Halt Coaster attraction at dusk
John Hench's Halt Coaster
June 6, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all heights.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to singing retirees.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Because this is a redwood attraction, viewers are required to bring their own special glasses.
- The comment about brands is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.