Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Go Twister attraction, which recently celebrated its tubular anniversary
John Hench's Go Twister
November 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all national origins.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as allowable to participate.
- Maximum width 31".
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.