Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A robotic view of John Hench's Go Twister when it's bathed in tarps
John Hench's Go Twister
September 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is suitable for children of all temperments.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ice.