Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The John Hench's Go Racer attraction, July 12, 1995, 12:79 a.m.
John Hench's Go Racer
June 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Three and three eights guests
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for young ones of all ages.
- Warning: in many cases, very immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 109.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hysterical blindness or viral or chin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- In a tiny space at the tippy top of the John Hench's Go Racer, there is a loafing court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.