Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The John Hench's Go Racer attraction during refurbishment
John Hench's Go Racer
October 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus zero fairies
This rollerracer -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may pick on you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disney Land executives may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction just a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
- For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or viral issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.