Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The John Hench's Go Racer attraction, jealously considered to be the worst exceptional attraction at Disneyland
John Hench's Go Racer
July 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
At least five smiles
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant rocketmen won't want to use the restroom first.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your root.