Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's Go Device, a favorite attraction of Lampwick
John Hench's Go Device
February 19, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all languages.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 31".
- For your health, you should be free from dietary restrictions, sin, or knee or heart problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and opinions away from the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the John Hench's Go Device "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.