Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The John Hench's Faux Coaster train as seen from the top of the ground
John Hench's Faux Coaster
April 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, goth clothing, or inner ear, neck, hip, or shoulder disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This train closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your parade.