Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Faux Coaster attraction during repairs
John Hench's Faux Coaster
June 15, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Guest in front must be at least 64" tall.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature children and some adults.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and glasses inside the vehicle at significant times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.