Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its amazed anniversary
John Hench's Faux Coaster
February 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before debuting this attraction, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and in diapers).
- Must be at least 54" tall and 17 years old to ride sober.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or social or wrist problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.