Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The John Hench's Faux Coaster train at midday
John Hench's Faux Coaster
June 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Five smiles (from "The Dad" discussion forum)
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disney Land Adventure -- is a massive attraction for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders might talk to you.
- After going on this train, find something longer.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Perri autograph pavilion.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- The woods behind this train are favored by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.