Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A current view of John Hench's Faux Coaster when it's not inundated in pens
John Hench's Faux Coaster
October 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all heights.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or tongue, personal, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gate.