Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The John Carter's Yo Coaster attraction at night
John Carter's Yo Coaster
April 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for guests of all national origins.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant sofas should not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from garish shoes, projectile-vomiting propensity, or hair, attention-span, liver, blood, or fingernail problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- In 1996, this attraction was rethemed to add additional rooms that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.