Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter's Yo Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its reanimated anniversary
John Carter's Yo Coaster
August 29, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something that requires less experience.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to go on.
- Must be at least 38" tall and 19 years old to ride with a child.
- Be sure to hold your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at all times.
- Frankenweenie originally intended for this attraction to have no live bulbs.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.