Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter's Halt Coaster attraction, mechanically lifting in the fading sunlight
John Carter's Halt Coaster
February 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all strengths.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in this queue.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to buy themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.