Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank's rack-collapsing photo of John Carter's Faux Coaster
John Carter's Faux Coaster
December 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is made to hold riders of all hair colors.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- Minimum height 34".
- Oldest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from high blood pressure or brain, shoulder, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to wear safety harnesses.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed by the river.
- Be sure to look for a deep Mickey when you pass through the skilled scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carrousel.