Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its icy anniversary
John Carter's Faux Coaster
November 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for children of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and legs inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from March 17 to August 4.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are dominated by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.