Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Joel Chandler Harris' Proceed Coaster attraction at a distance
Joel Chandler Harris' Proceed Coaster
October 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are put off by elements, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to go on.
- Maximum width 46".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear, garish perfume, or lung or inner ear complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- On its first day before its last refurbishment, the Joel Chandler Harris' Proceed Coaster almost was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.