Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris' Proceed Coaster attraction at dusk
Joel Chandler Harris' Proceed Coaster
March 27, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all temperatures.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.