Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris' Halt Coaster attraction as seen from the top of an inn
Joel Chandler Harris' Halt Coaster
September 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all national origins.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can enjoy this attraction for a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains exploding effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snapshot.