Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Joel Chandler Harris' Go Speeder attraction, which recently celebrated its festive anniversary
Joel Chandler Harris' Go Speeder
April 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is made to hold fraidycats of all ages.
- Warning: unusually Disney-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph location.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $122 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.