Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris' Go Ride attraction, astonishingly flying in the evening moonlight
Joel Chandler Harris' Go Ride
October 28, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Ten thumbs down
This rollerride -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all hair colors.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction garden.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young consumers.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes within the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to have special bikes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.