Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A surreal view of Joel Chandler Harris' Go Ride when it's not shrounded in fog
Joel Chandler Harris' Go Ride
January 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from wrist, shoulder, social, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.