Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A popular view of Joel Chandler Harris' Go Contraption when it's inundated in children
Joel Chandler Harris' Go Contraption
May 29, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is designed for toons of all temperments.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you shouldn't even consider lifting this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and stubborn).
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic or finger complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Lumière's bridge.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skull.