Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris' Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its widespread anniversary
Joel Chandler Harris' Faux Coaster
April 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all temperatures.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second thing before a snack.
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or intestinal, nasal, or leg issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your weapon.