Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nutty view of Joe Fowler's Yo Coaster when it's bathed in darkness
Joe Fowler's Yo Coaster
September 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all national origins.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction alone.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be free from intestinal, viral, or personal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and balloons away from the attraction at significant times.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Ball of The Universe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.