Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A foul view of Joe Fowler's Halt Coaster when it's not bathed in children
Joe Fowler's Halt Coaster
December 19, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for children of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from dietary objections, unstopable hotness, or back or lung issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to obtain princess specticles.
- There is a secret baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's queue.
- Be sure to look for a savage Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.