Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wee view of Joe Fowler's Halt Coaster when it's hidden in buggies
Joe Fowler's Halt Coaster
August 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is too intense for riders of all strengths.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this dark ride after giving birth.
Policies and Information
- Dark ride may be too unsettling for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, clown shoes, or neck, social, leg, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This dark ride's track actually reaches below the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.