Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler's Go Twister attraction, October 3, 1986, 6:26 p.m.
Joe Fowler's Go Twister
December 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the shortest in Dandy Lines -- is too intense for mice of all national origins.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve quarters.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Dandy Lines V.I.P.s may be able to forget about this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
- It is alledged that Faline's frozen photo is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.