Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Joe Fowler's Go Ride attraction at park closing
Joe Fowler's Go Ride
October 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the smallest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will sing to your party.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Hades autograph location.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase special belts.
- One of the balls was built to look like Lonnie Burr.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.