Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler's Go Mountain attraction at midday
Joe Fowler's Go Mountain
February 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all temperments.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as your donkey to ride.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to bring their own princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.