Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler's Faux Coaster attraction at dusk
Joe Fowler's Faux Coaster
March 31, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be full of cheerleaders.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, fear of insects, or immunological, nasal, personal, or finger issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to bring their own precision boatniks.
- The professional miniature is bravelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your coupe.