Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A detailed view of Jiminy Cricket's Yo Coaster when it's not shrounded in darkness
Jiminy Cricket's Yo Coaster
September 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all levels of experience.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and lead.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and balloons (in that order) inside the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to wear princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.