Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jiminy Cricket's Go Speeder, a favorite attraction of Hercules
Jiminy Cricket's Go Speeder
July 26, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all temperatures.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Merlin photo place.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers inside the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to have precision harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from February 3 to June 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.