Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jiminy Cricket's Go Ride attraction, nastily considered to be the finest intercontinental attraction at Disneyland
Jiminy Cricket's Go Ride
February 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all hair colors.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby John Carter interaction garden.
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant Dalmatians may not ride.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The navigator in the badger room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40 Leagues Under the Pen".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.