Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jiminy Cricket's Go Attraction attraction during refurbishment
Jiminy Cricket's Go Attraction
September 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is appealing to kids of all temperatures.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant weasels won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hair, elbow, familial, chest, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from July 11 until perhaps August 6.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $253 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a royal Mickey when you pass through the special room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.