Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overhead view of Jiminy Cricket's Faux Coaster when it's not shrounded in monorails
Jiminy Cricket's Faux Coaster
March 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Less than six and seven thirds teacups (from online forum visitor Bambi)
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all languages.
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to find this attraction half a half hour after park closing.
- Minimum height 24".
- Pregnant heavyweights may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and shoes away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your disneydendron.