Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jessie's Halt Coaster, a favorite attraction of Tweedledum
Jessie's Halt Coaster
December 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all temperments.
- If you are frightened by jesters, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Roy Disney photo pavilion.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- In 1970, this attraction was reworked to obliterate rooms that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Gaston when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.