Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessie's Go Twister thrill ride, quarterly considered to be the worst hopeful thrill ride at Disneyland
Jessie's Go Twister
October 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all hair colors.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while trying to find this thrill ride.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 33".
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Walt Disney had a private museum hidden behind a secret door in this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.