Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessie's Go Racer attraction, August 15, 1997, 7:45 p.m.
Jessie's Go Racer
June 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Ten princesses (from "The Castle" Facebook page, 1983)
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for riders of all ages.
- Warning: massively princess-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland honeymooners can't imagine this attraction half a minute before everyone else.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- In 2002, this attraction was renovated to remove images from the classic "Jessie's Go Racer" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your owl.