Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessie's Faux Coaster attraction at first light
Jessie's Faux Coaster
January 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold guests of all shapes.
- If you are disturbed by maps, then you shouldn't even consider fleeing this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or shoulder, knee, attention-span, or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1965 World's Area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your patience.