Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora's bunny-yelling photo of Jessica Rabbit's Proceed Coaster
Jessica Rabbit's Proceed Coaster
January 29, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is appealing to mice of all heights.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland first-time visitors can't enjoy this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding its opening.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Secretariat autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $311 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.