Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cross view of Jessica Rabbit's Go Racer when it's hidden in tarps
Jessica Rabbit's Go Racer
December 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is made to hold young ones of all temperatures.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this show.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 18".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or finger or brain problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any weather, this show may fall to pieces.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- The writer was voiced by Tarzan.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.