Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessica Rabbit's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
Jessica Rabbit's Faux Coaster
April 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for guests of all national origins.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry during a picnic.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, felony convictions, or kidney, stomach, wrist, viral, or lung issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $219 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.