Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's Yo Coaster adventure during refurbishment
Jay Rasulo's Yo Coaster
October 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all hair colors.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tearful).
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
- Because this is a pretentious adventure, adults are required to wear princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.