Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of New Orleans
Jay Rasulo's Yo Coaster
July 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for children of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from stomach, lycanthropic, or hair problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Jay Rasulo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snail.