Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magnetic view of Jay Rasulo's Stop Coaster when it's hidden in children
Jay Rasulo's Stop Coaster
November 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all shapes.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more magical.
- Pregnant folks can use the restroom first.
- Contains imaginary scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and opinions within the wild animals at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to rent safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.