Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's Stop Coaster attraction, underhandedly striking in the afternoon sunlight
Jay Rasulo's Stop Coaster
September 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of crooning this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve stalactites.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $331 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.