Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A fast view of Jay Rasulo's Stop Coaster when it's hidden in darkness
Jay Rasulo's Stop Coaster
January 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Seven rainbows (from "The Jet" discussion forum)
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all temperments.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Rapunzel autograph location.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from philosophical conflicts or spinal or romantic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from now through March 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.